Attend the Startup Success Virtual Conference on Thursday, October 24th from 12 to 5 pm ET.
This one-day online event, presented by SCORE and FedEx, will offer 9 educational webinars, one-on-one mentoring sessions, networking chat rooms, exhibitor booths, prizes and resources.
Participate in this free, online conference to listen to practiced advice on current business strategies, meet other business owners, and chat with industry experts!
A virtual conference has the look and feel of an in-person event but hosted entirely over the internet. With just a few clicks, attendees can ask presenters a question, network with fellow entrepreneurs, chat with exhibitors and download content - all from their computer or mobile device.
The live webinars include:
12:00 to 12:45 pm
- Building an E-commerce Based Small Business presented by Brie Carere; sponsored by FedEx
1:00 to 1:45 pm
- An Easier Way to Write Your Business Plan - The Business Model Canvas presented by SCORE mentors Mark Lowenstein and Marc Goldberg
- Coach Your Team to Success presented by Matt Weber, sponsored by Google
2:00 to 2:45 pm
- The Ultimate Formula for Making More Sales by Mastering Social Media Marketing presented by John Lawson
- What You Need to Know About Franchise Ownership presented by Jania Bailey; sponsored by FranNet
3:00 to 3:45 pm
- Access to Capital 101: Funding Options to Start and Grow Your Business presented by Small Business Majority
- Disaster Preparedness and Continuity for Your Business presented by Nate Mitten, sponsored by Kimco Realty
4:00 to 4:45 pm
- The Financial Dashboard – Your Key to Small Business Success presented by Dawn Fotopulos, sponsored by FedEx
- The Value of Communication When Starting Your Business & Beyond presented by Chris Atley
This event will happen in real-time, and webinar recordings will be available in the virtual environment and the SCORE website post-event.
Attendees can participate in a contest during the conference to win one of these prizes: Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Apple Watch Series 3, HP OfficeJet Pro 8025, free FedEx eCommerce Expert Sessions and an AmEx gift card. Read the Contest Rules for more information.
Here’s what attendees said about our last virtual conference:
- “Great set-up for small businesses that work from home that don't always have money to travel to conferences.”
- “It is obvious that SCORE and sponsors believe that small businesses and their owners are important because great detail has been used to plan this conference to meet the needs of small business owners.”
- “It's been 3 years since my last official business classes and this was…about 1000% more information.”
- “The type of expert knowledge that was offered during this virtual conference for free generally comes at a high cost. For new start-ups, “free” and “expertise” don't go hand-in-hand. I am beyond thrilled I attended.”
- “I believe the presentations were extremely helpful for small business owners. SCORE goes the extra mile to help businesses succeed.”